How To Use Keyword Planner Tool Without Campaign, Use Keyword Planner Tool Free, Use Google Keyword Planner Tool Without Adwords
Google recently released an update to the Google keyword planner and changes some of its policy by which you need to set your first campaign in order to get the keyword planner back. This is really frustrating as we need to pay for the ad But We only want to use its Keyword Planner tool , So we have found a way by which you can use it directly without setting your first campaign.
This is a 100 % working method by which you can get back the keyword planner tool.
What is Google Keyword Planner Tool??
The Keyword Planner is a part of the Google Adwords advertising platform. It allows users to research and analyze lists of keywords for use in pay-per-click campaigns.
It is extremely useful for SEOs.
Using this tool you can research for:
- Keyword ideas based on a phrase, landing page or product category
- Average monthly search volume for a specific period
- Search volume trends for a single keyword or group of keywords over time
- Suggested bids and competition of the keyword.
Note : If you have already have Google Adword account then you cant use the Keyword planner tool without setting up your first campaign on google adword. So make sure to use the gmail account which has not been used for registering in adwords account.
If you already have adword account and you go to https://adwords.google.co.in/KeywordPlanner to make a new account on Keyword planner then you will be taken to a sign up process that will require you to create your first campaign and enter billing information in order to create your account.
How to Use Keyword Planner Tool without Campaign?
We can solve this requirement by creating a manager account or MCC acounts. This is a type of Adwords account that is used by agencies and consultants to manage many different advertising accounts.
This type of accounts dont necessarily need to handle the billing of an advertising account, so there is no requirement to add a payment method or set up a campaign to get started.
Here is the Step by Step Guide To Use Keyword Planner Without Adding Campaign :
1. First Sign in to your gmail account which has not been used to registered on Adwords.
2. After setting the gmail account, Open this link https://www.google.com/adwords/manager-accounts/
3. Now Click On Sign Up for free
4. Now In the next page, put your email, name your account, Adjust the country, time zone and currency settings and check the box to accept the Rules of Use.
5. After entering all detail, click on Save and continue
Now it will redirect you to the Adword Manager dashboard. This is where you can create and manage multiple Adwords accounts, as well as access reports and perform bulk operations across many accounts.
6. Now in the dashboard, Click on the account button and click New Adword account.
7. Enter a name for the account, enter the time zone and currency and Click on Create account. Then you will see a confirmation message with your account information:
8. After creating account, you see the see the account name you created in the previous step, Click on that and then you will be redirected to the the main page.
9. You can now access the Keyword Planner directly from the Tools menu:
10. Now click on tool which is on the upper right side. From there choose Keyword Planner.
That’s it, Now you have the full access to do research with the keyword planner tool. Use this tool to increase your page ranking among different search engine. This is 100% working trick to use keyword planner tool without campaign
Thats’s all for now , Hope you like this article!
If you have any query then do ask your query in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading this post.