UC News Cricfund Loot, UC News Rs 8000 Loot, Uc News Rs 8000 Script, Claim earning uc news, How To Claim Rs 8000 Uc News Loot, uc news cricfund rs 8000 loot, UC News Unlimited Trick, UC News Cricfund Offer Fake Or Real
UC News Cricfund Rs 8000 Loot : UC News Is Back Again with another loot offer in which you can earn Rs 8000 directly in your bank account. Previously there was Rs 5000 to grab but this they have increased the amaount to Rs 8000.
Uc News Refer Earn Rs 8000 Offer – Refer and Earn Rs.8000 directly your in Bank Account by using simple method. Uc News Comes Up With Another Big Loot Where They Are Giving Free RS.8000 Directly In Your Bank Account, You are Getting Rs. 3500 Just On Sign Up and You can Refer More Friend To Earn Points Which can Be Redeemed For Original Money In Bank. This is new offer by Uc News Team. This is a limited time offer From 23 March to 31 march 2017. So hurry up guyz, refer your friend and earn Rs 8000 for free. Read the whole article to know How To Redeem This Earning By Referring Your Friend.
About UC News : UC News keeps you up to date with viral stories trending on social network, breaking news & developing stories locally and globally. With our professional Cricket editor team, UC News also provides you with LIVE Cricket Scores. You’ll never miss out on any wonderful matches.
Steps To Follow For UC News Refer Earn Rs 8000 Offer :
1. First of All Download ucnews App From Here.
Note: You can also download it from playstore.
2. Now Select Your Preferred Language and Select Your Favorite News Categories.
3. App will redirect to Dashboard. and You will see a Banner Like Below on dashboard.
If you dont see a banner then go to ‘Me’ tab in the right side and there tou will get the offer.
4. Open That Banner and Wait for Sometime.
5. Finally Page will Open and You will able to see “Help My Friend“ option on left hand side of The Page.
6. Enter this Code to Activate your Account : 10077422
7. Now after entering above code you wll get Rs 3500.
9. When your Friend will Use Your Refer code To Join than You will get some amount.
10. When You will Reach at Rs.8000 and Your Progress bar Will be at 100% then you can Redeem your Money in Bank.
How To Claim Your Earning Or Redeem Your Earning In Uc News Cricfund Rs 8000 Loot :
⇒ You have to first open the UC News. Then open the banner of Rs 8000 offer. Now start referring your friend to Uc news app.
Once you reach Rs 8000 then you can claim it for Rs 8000.
Prize To Be Won In UC News Cricfund Rs 8000 Loot :
1. Rs.8000 — No winners limitation (Maximum once for each participant)
2. For winner, please ensure that your contact info is correct. UC is not responsible for wrong delivery of prize.
3. Winners should consult the prizes
4. In case participant fill in contact information many times, UC will use the latest information as the final one.UC will not release participant’s personal information to any third party
5. Any question or suggestion, please report it by clicking “Feedback” button
6. User are not encouraged to play the game for prizes with more than 1 phone. If UC find out that 1 person use 2 account to play, UC has right not to deliver prizes.
Terms And Conditions Of UC News CrickFund Rs 8000 Loot:-
March 23, 2017 – March 31, 2017 23:59:59 (IST)
Prizes – Rs. 8,000 cash as CricFund
IPL is just around the corner! UC News looks for trendy Cricket Lovers! Invite friends to UC News and enter your code, get your exclusive Rs. 8,000 CricFund!
How to win your exclusive Rs. 8,000 CricFund?
Any participant has a chance to win Rs. 8,000 CricFund.
The participants can redeem Rs. 8,000 only when it is 100% collected.
Download UC News to collect more money.
To collect the remaining money, you can ask your friends to download UC News and enter your code.
The more friends you invite, the faster you can win your Rs. 8,000 CricFund.
The game will be over on March 31, 2017 23:59:59 (IST). When all the prizes are sent out, the game will be over as well. You can check how many prizes are left on homepage.
The prize will only be delivered to those who have collected 100% UC News cricfund Rs 8000 loot CricFund before the game is over. If your Rs. 8,000 is not 100% collected when the game is over, the money you collected will not be delivered to you as prize.
Your contact information will be only used for prize delivery. Prizes will be only delivered to those who submit valid information before April 2, 2017 23:59:59 IST.
All the pictures of the prizes are only for your reference.
Kindly do not uninstall UC Browser or UC News during the campaign. UC Browser or UC News is not responsible for your information/prizes lost caused by your uninstallation.
If you have any question or suggestion, please share it in the “Feedback” at upper right corner.
The Awards will be sent out to the Winners during the period before June 1st, 2017 (“the Delivery period”)