Jio Summer Surprise Offer, Eligibility Of Jio Summer Surprise Offer, How To Check Whether You Are Eligibble For Jio Summer Surpriese Offer Or Not
Recharged your jio number with Rs 303 or Rs 499 plan and still confused whether you will get Jio Summer Surprise Offer or not??? Check this article to clear the doubt. Also check how you can get 2Gb highspeed 4G data daily in Summer Surprise Offer Of Jio
Some days back, Reliance Jio has made a announcement that they have decided to withdraw its Jio Summer Surprise offer in accordance with Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) advice.
However, Jio customers who have subscribed to the offer prior to its discontinuation will remain eligible for the complimentary benefits.
How To Check Eligibility Of Jio Summer Surprise Offer
1. First of all recharge with Rs 99+303 or Rs 99+499 plan if you have not recharged yet.
If already recharged then move to second step.
2. Now open My Jio app. If you have not downloaded yet then download it from playstore and then open it.
3. Now click on automatic sign in.
If automatic sign is not working then make a jio account and then sign in.
4. Now go to app menu and click on My Plans.
5. Now you will see Upcoming plan. If it shows validity is 90 days means you will get Jio Summer Surprise Offer.
That’s it, Hope you like this article 🙂 Thanks For reading 🙂
Most Common Asked Questions On Jio Summer Surprise Offer
1. How To Avail Summer Surprise Offer If I Have Already Recharged With Rs 149 Plan?
Ans. In this case, recharge with Rs 303 or Rs 499 plan to avail summer surprise offer. You will get unlimited data according to Rs 303 or Rs 499 plan till June and after that in the month of July you will get data according to your Rs 149 plan and Rs 303 or Rs 499 plan will be applicable the month later.