How To Know Who Blocked You On Facebook, Who Blocked Me On Facebook App
Facebook has a option to block people from your account if you found him annoying . In the same way, other people can also block your profile. This prevent further communication between two accounts and they won’t be able to start a new conversation in any way untill unblocked. Neither they can see each other’s profile, timeline posts, tags and other things. If you’ve been blocked by someone, you’ll not get any message or notice from Facebook side.
Have you ever wondered who has blocked you on facebook? Yep, I think so. Well there are several ways through which you can know who blocked me on facebook. All these ways are unofficial one as Facebook does not have a option to know who blocked you on facebook. Isn’t it awesome if they brought this feature in the future. But Dont worry, You can still know who has blocked you on facebook using this method. Just follow the method and know who blocked you on facebook.
Before we proceed further, It is important to know that facebook does not allow installation of 3rd party app to check who has blocked you on FACEBOOK. To track that with these 3rd party app you have to share your login details of facebook which is against their policy.
Who Blocked Me On Facebook App : Manual May
To see if someone has blocked you on facebook manually then just go to search bar and type his/her name. If you are blocked by them then you will not see the profile of that person. If you somewhat manage to go to their profile page then it will show an error message like this ‘This content is unavailable right now’ if you are blocked by them.
Some More Manual Ways To Know Who Blocked Me On facebook
- 1. Looking up old conversations — Go to your inbox and look at the last conversation you had with that person. If there is no profile picture associated with that user, and/or if there is no name associated with that person, it either means he/she has blocked you or has had his/her account deactivated.
- 2. Look up your Friends list — If you can no longer find that person on your Friends’ list, it either means he/she has blocked you or has had his/her account deactivated.
- 3. Find profile link — If you remember the username of that person, his/her profile link will look like this: www.facebook.com/username. Enter the username. If you get an error message saying that this content is unavailable right now, it means he/she has blocked you. Also, you can find the profile link of that person by digging up posts or photos where he/she might have been tagged.
Limitation Of This Method : While this manual method is effective and 100% accurate, it does not tell you who has blocked you. This method only works when you suspect that someone has blocked you. And Facebook never alerts you when you have been blocked. So if any unknown person block you then you can not know using this manual way.
So for that, There are many 3rd party app which can track if someone block you on facebook.
The app which I am going to track if someone blocks you on facebook is “Who Deleted Me” App.
About ‘Who Blocked Me’ App : This is a 3rd party app to track who block me on facebook app. Using this app, you can not only track who has blocked you but also can know who has unfriended you on facebook. There are other cool features too other than these too.
Features Of ‘Who Deleted Me’ App
- Tell who deleted you on Facebook.
- Notified you when someone block you on Facebook or when someone Unfriend you
- Also Notify you when your friend deactivate or Reactivate Their Account
- Tell about your pending friend request
How To Know Who Blocked Me On Facebook Using Who Deleted Me App.
1. First of all, Download the app Click Here
2. Once it get downloaded, Install and open it.
3. Now log in with your facebook details.
4. After login the app will start tracking and notified you wherever anyone block you or unfriend you.
That’s it. In this way you can easily know who block me on facebook app using Who deleted Me app.
Note : As facebook does not allow any 3rd party app to track these details. So if anything goes wronf then I am not responsible for it.
How To Know Who Blocked You On Facebook | Who Blocked Me On Facebook App