How to find who has visited my facebook profile? Have you even wondered who visited your facebook profile? I think ‘Yes’ because Everyone want to know who has visited their profile But there are not a option in facebook to know that. Isn’t it awesome If facebook has a option to find all the friends who has visited your profile pic. But unfortunately there are no option as of now and facebook is also not thinking to put this feature in future. But dont worry. Still you can find who has visited your facebook profile. Just follow this article 🙂
There are tons of applications in the playstore which claims that there users can easily find out who has visited their facebook profile but most of these are just scams. Not a single one is working. These apps are just to steal your personal information and for spamming purpose. As There is huge demand of these things so they have developed these app to steal anyone personal information.
Can You Find Who Has Visited My Facebook Profile??
Yes, You can. But there is no official way to do that. So you have to for unofficial way to find out. Dont worry, It is 100% safe and the method is also very easy.
This can be done on 3 easy method. I will elaborate these method one by one. The first method is by looking at your profile page source. The second method and third method are extension.
1st Method : How To Find Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
This method is the best one to find out who visited your facebook profile. There is no need to download any extension for it. You can easily find out by looking at the page source. Follow the steps :
1. First of all, Go through facebook.com and then to your profile.
2. Now go through the Page source. You can do this by Pressing Ctrl+U Or You can also go there by right click and then View Page Source.
3. Once you are there. Click Ctrl+F. It will open search box.
4. Now in the search box, Type InitialChatFriendsList
5. As shown in the above image. You will find many different id below “InitialChatFriendsList”. These are the differnet Id who has recently visited your Facebook Profile.
As you find out the Id of the friend who has visited your facebook profile. I hope that you know how you can find them with these id. If not, then proceed to below step.
6. To see whose friend Id are those, Just type facebook.com/Id .
Example : If the id is 123456556875. Then type facebook.com/123456556875 and open it. Do this for all of the Id. Just type those id after facebook.com/
That’s it. In this way, You can easily find out who has visited your facebook profile.
2nd Method : How To Find Who Has Visited Your Facebook Profile
In this you have to download a Chrome extension to find out who has visited your facebook profile.
1. First of all, Go to this chrome extension Link Click Here
2. Once you are there. You will see the webpage given like the above image. Just click on “Add To Chrome”
3. Once you click on it, the extension will start downloading. Once it get downloaded , It will automatically added to your chrome browser.
4. Once the extension added to your chrome browser. Now Just visit your facebook profile. Now you will a new option “Visitors” between your profile and home box. See the below image for better understanding.
5. Click on that option. Now you will be able to see a list of person who has recently viewed your profile.
Thats it. In this way, You can find out who visited your facebook profile.
Limitation Of This Method : You cant find the entire people who has visited your profile. It only display the profile who is using this extension too in their browser.
Method 3 : Who Visited Your Facebook Profile Using Flatbook Extensiom
The extension which we are talking is Flatbook. By using this Flatbook Extension we can easily enjoy facebook in new awesome flat UI design. Using this extension we can also know who has visited our profile recently. This has more awesome feature other than that and you will love that. So come to the steps to install it and enjoy this flat Ui design.
Note : You can also change your facebook Ui design to new material one with this extension. Click Here To Know About More Feature
1. First of all, Download the Flatbook extension on your Google Chrome Browser. Click Here To Download
Note : It will only work on PC/Laptop. It will not work on Mobile.
2. Now install it and a pop up will come to say “Add the Extension”. Click yes.
3. That’s all. Facebook flat Ui extension has been successfully added on your browser.
4. Noe open your fb account with flat UI mode.
5. Now click on Profile Visitor button which is on the left side of the panel.
6. Now it will show you the person list of person who has recently visited your profile.
Thats it. In this way you can easily find out the person who has visited your profile.
In this easy way, you can find out the list of people who has visited your facebook profile. The first method is the best one according to me as it show all the people list who has visited your facebook profile whether they are your friend or not. Also there is no restricitions like the second one.