How To Clear Cached And Cookies Files In Chrome Browser
Do you know that many website store cached and cookies files in your computer? Those cached and cookies files are small sized that your browser stores on your computer for so many reasons. They help you to stay logged into your favourite website like twitter, facebook or any other else.
However, after a while of using Google Chrome, due to this saved cookies or cached file your computer or desktop might run slower and sometime it may ran into a problem like chrome stopped unexpectedly. This issue happens because of too many cached files and cookies data are stored into your computer.
HOW TO CLEAR CACHED AND COOKIES FILES IN CHROME BROWSER
1. Clearing Cached And Cookies File in Desktop
1. In the browser bar, enter:
2. Select the following option
⇒ Cookies and other site and plug in data
⇒ Cached Image And Files
NOTE- In the Top Side Of the Tool Bar “Obliterate the following items from” You can choose the time upto which you want to delete cached or cookies data.
That’s it, You have successfully cleared all the cached and cookies data on your desktop.
Go to the top-right corner of your Google Chrome browser, and then click on “Menu” button.
Next, select “More tools”, and then select “Clear browsing data as shown in the image below.
Now Do The Similar Steps which you Followed In The Method 1 Of Step 2.
Note – You should also delete the History to speed up the Browser. For this tick on the Browsing History and Download History as shown in in above image.
2. Clearing Cached And Cookies Data in Mobile Version
You can clear the Cached and Cookies data on your mobile by following these steps:
1. Click on the 3 Dots menu at the top right corner.
2. Now click on History
3. In the bottom you will see ‘Clear Browsing Data. Click on this.
4. Tick on ” Cookies And Site Data” & ” Cached Images and Files”
5. Now click on Clear Data and You are Done
You can do this by another steps too.
1. Clicking The 3 Dots Menu at the top right corner of your android device.
2. And from there Choose Settings> Privacy> Clear Browsing Data.
3. Now tick on ‘Cookies and site data’ and ‘Cached image and files’ and Clear Data.
I hope this article will help you to understand how to clear cached and cookies files in chrome as well as how to clear browsing history and other data from your chrome browser in desktop as well as on mobile device.